Don't appreciate that subtle jab at goatfinger in the board look (11)

1 Name: Anonymous : 2017-05-26 16:12 ID:pOCf0eAQ [Del]

Couldn't you at least try to project an image of rational impartiality in regards to other boards? This frothing-at-the-mouth hatred of goatfinger is unbecoming.

2 Name: Anonymous : 2017-05-26 16:50 ID:KFENny2Q [Del]

Goatfinger is shit.

3 Name: txtmin : 2017-05-28 10:15 ID:TMX0uvhs [Del]

>>1
I'll admit it's a cheap joke, and considering how awful the "goatfinger is shit" spam has gotten I guess it's about time to change it.

4 Name: txtmin : 2017-05-28 10:19 ID:TMX0uvhs [Del]

Should be updated now.

5 Name: txtmin : 2017-05-28 10:27 ID:TMX0uvhs [Del]

Also removed some of the other styles. If anyone wants them back/has suggestions for new ones, just send me a line.

6 Name: Anonymous : 2017-05-29 16:32 ID:Heaven [Del]

It's not even hatred of goatfinger, you fucking african american.
The style says "goatfinger-style bricks" and you get bricks that say "FUCK YOU". How is this goatfinger hatred?

Maybe you should work on your site instead of going around saying others hate your site. Just 1 minute on /prog/ or /lounge/ would tell you this site is absolute shit. Thank god for 4ct.

7 Name: Anonymous : 2017-05-29 16:40 ID:Heaven [Del]

>>6
No, there is definitely irrational hatred of Goatfinger afoot. Constant spam, constant false flags. Some people just hate the great, I guess. Still pretty putrid and shameful.

8 Name: Anonymous : 2017-05-30 02:56 ID:TMX0uvhs [Del]

>>6,7
Regardless of your opinions of Goatfinger, you gotta admit the spam is annoying. What I do suspect however, is that the person(s) who has been making all these shit threads on GF and others is the same as (or at least related to) the person(s) doing all the spam.

9 Name: Anonymous : 2017-05-30 03:26 ID:UWCYFwkf [Del]

>>8
The working theory is it is all the same one guy who has been spamming and flooding textboards with his kind of stuff for the last 10 years. That makes the most sense out of all considered possibilities.

10 Name: Anonymous : 2017-05-30 11:59 ID:Heaven [Del]

>>7
It's a low quality site and even the admin admits to advertising the site where ever he goes. Stop being delusional.

> Constant spam

You mean the spam by Russian bots? Every textboard in existence has had that at some point. Sites hosted on free domains get that more, so it's no surprise.

> constant false flags

What false flags? The fact that "someone" is advertising on behalf of goatfinger?
Well then that someone is very dedicated to go with all that effort for something that gives no return.

> Some people just hate the great

Wake up and stop drinking the kool-aid, retard. That site will be shut down when the domain expires. Just read what he says.

11 Name: Anonymous : 2017-05-30 12:01 ID:Heaven [Del]

I wrote a much longer post, but this site keeps saying it's spam, so fuck it.

Name: Link:
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
More options...